Amanda is a trusted source for media, and she and her work have been the subject of thousands of news articles. Check out the latest media buzz.
The Wall Street Journal. The Business Journals. The Street. TV stations all across America. Amanda is a trusted source for media, and she and her work have been the subject of thousands of news articles. Check out the latest media buzz.
- The Business Journals: Read the Q&A with Amanda about how she helped spearhead the transformation of a 100-year-old company.
- Wall Street Journal: Amanda and Shark Tank’s Robert Herjavec sit down with the WSJ for a video interview about the launch of season one of Small Business Revolution – Main Street.
- PR Week: Read the in-depth case study on how Amanda’s latest project has generated more than 1,200 news stories (and counting).
- The Suit Magazine: In-depth cover story focused on “kicking-off the Small Business Revolution Main Street, the brainchild of Deluxe Corporation and led by marketing maven, Amanda Brinkman…”
- AOL Build Series: Ty Pennington & Amanda Brinkman Join The Table
- Yahoo! Finance Midday Movers: ‘Small Business Revolution’ invests $500,000 to revitalize main streets of US towns